Thursday, July 5, 2012

The fourth of July is now over and I can't say I will miss the fireworks. The heatwave and drought mixed with bottlerockets had me a little worried. But fortunately no problems except falling asleep in what sounded like a war zone outside!
Today is a new day and God's mercies are new each day! Do you know how much He loves you? I was watching Joyce Meyer yesterday and she said a lot of people say they love God but they don't really know that He loves them! It changed my life when I realized that and that because of that I love myself!
I have a pet peeve with Facebook and some of my "friends" who are called Christians. When they get angry or a little upset, they tend to verbalize all kinds of cursing and post photos of things with bad language in them. I was going to post about that until I found a bad word coming out of my mouth yesterday and was convicted of what I had done. So I immediately asked forgiveness and for God to put a watch over my mouth! Praise God He is quick to forgive!
It's been two weeks without an mtx injection and I am actually feeling pretty decent. My fingers I think will always ache but so far it's nothing intolerable. I am trying to learn Dragon software so that I won't have to type as much. That does hurt my fingers and wrists a lot. So far I am struggling with it and may have to go back and do the voice lessons with it again. I will persevere with it because it's a great tool for anyone with hand/finger/wrists problems!
It's been too hot to work on my lion painting so I am sorting and decluttering my sewing room which is in what should be a formal living room. I am moving it all upstairs where my longarm is. Then after painting the room we will buy a small sofabed so that we'll have someplace for guests to sleep. I've gotten rid of a lot of stuff I haven't used in a while. Now just to load it into the car on a cooler day and take it to DAV.
Guess that's enough for today.

No comments: